Dan Speers, R.Y.T.
I have been practicing yoga since the Summer of 1999.
Before that I had long been curious about yoga, and had never found
the time to look into taking a class. That summer my wife enrolled me
in an introductory yoga class for my birthday. I can honestly say
that first class was not among my favorites. It lacked a flowing,
meditative quality I felt I was looking for.
Later that same summer I found a different teacher,
Wendy Beffert. Her style embodied so much of what I felt I was
looking for in a yoga class. It was her inspiration that led me to
become the yoga teacher I am today.
Certification Programs Completed
- June 2004: Yoga Synthesis Teacher's Trainig (280 Hours)
- June 2005: Masala Yoga Restorative Teacher's Training
- July 2006: Thai Yoga Bodywork with Jonas Westring
Workshops I have Taken
- Thai Yoga Bodywork with Jonas Westring
- Viniyoga with Paul Alex
- Classical Hatha Yoga with Dharma Mittra
To my yoga teachers I honor you and your yogic wisdom.
As I travel the yogic path, your light and warm guidance inspires me
in everything I do. Namaskar and Namaste.
- Wendy Beffert
- Raji Thron
- Ellen Pfeffer